Are you passionate about frontend development, and are you among the best of your class? Do you wish to improve yourself, get hands-on experience, and work with exciting clients and big commerce solutions? And would you like to work with cheerful and professional colleagues at our office in Aarhus or Copenhagen?
During your internship as Frontend Developer, you will be assigned a mentor, who will assure a structured and prepared internship, with daily feedback and back-and-forth regarding various tasks and procedures. Together you will have an on-going dialogue regarding your projects, so we can shape your internship from your interests.
You will be part of a team with experienced frontend developers. Here you will experience how the development process works in teams who master the SCRUM process.
You are most likely studying Multimedia Design, Information Technology or Web Development (PBA) with interest in frontend development. It is crucial that you are talented and have the “can do” spirit to take on a steep learning curve. Moreover, it’s a plus if you have experience within:
- Converting design into HTML/CSS
- Angular, React or other MVC frameworks.
We are a digital agency with 150+ employees and offices in Copenhagen and Aarhus. We work with strategy, implementation of platforms and digital marketing. We thrive on optimising and creating results for and with our clients. And we are confident that our great results are achieved when we combine a professional approach with having fun at the same time.
We work for some of Scandinavian’s major brands and retailers such as Imerco, HAY, LEGO, Tøjeksperten, Kaufmann, Silvan, Widex, Lemvigh-Müller, and Nemlig.com.
IMPACT WITH US
IMPACT is a match for you, if you would like to:
- Work with some of Scandinavian’s biggest brands and organisation’s
- Work with the newest technology and expand your professional profile
- Be involved in a young and social work place, where we welcome your personality.
The internship is set at 37 hours a week. Throughout your internship we’re offering you:
- An appetising breakfast and lunch scheme.
- Great coffee, soft drinks and fresh fruit.
- Lots of social activities.
- An informal work environment.
- Talented colleagues.
- A professionally ambitious and inspiring environment where we focus on your personal and professional development.
- Denmark’s most interesting clients.
- The possibility for monetary acknowledgment.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact one of our Software Development Manager, Mikkel Stærk at +45 2624 3741.
Submit your application as soon as possible via the link below, as we will evaluate candidate on an ongoing basis.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Learn more about the recruitment process