Senior Master Data Consultant
Are you passionate about working in the field between business and engineering? Do you find motivation in delivering good and carefully thought out solutions to many different customers and situations? At IMPACT we are growing and have several exciting projects in the pipeline. Therefore, we seek a Senior Master Data Consultant for our office in Copenhagen or Aarhus.
ABOUT THE JOB
As Senior Master Data Consultant you will be responsible for analyzing and implementing solutions that improve our customers' daily work. For example, it could be the analysis or configuration of a Product Information Management system that ensures processes and quality in product data.
You’ll become a vital part of the team of IMPACT consultants, which ensures the customer a robust and scalable solution. With your overview and sense of detail, you ensure a good dialogue with the customer and other stakeholders so that everyone works towards the same goal. With your technical understanding, you can dig into IT architecture and hand over tasks to IMPACT's developers.
Your primary task will include:
- Communicating and advising customers, to ensure high quality in deliveries on time.
- Solution architecture and plan for integrations.
- Configuration of standard systems and precise hand over to executing colleagues.
- Lead preliminary analyses and presentation of conclusions for key stakeholders.
- Estimation of projects/tasks.
We envision that you have a business-oriented education focusing on IT such as Cand.Merc.Dat., Cand.Merc.IT or similar. In addition, you have at least three years of experience from a similar position where you have worked with IT projects, IT consulting, data, reporting, business analysis, process optimization or similar.
We expect you to have experience with the following:
- IT implementation projects and/or development projects.
- Good technical understanding.
- Analysis and optimization.
- Project Management.
- Communication. Knowing how to communicate with both developers and business.
- Identify needs and see possible solutions for customers.
Furthermore, it is an advantage if you have experience within one or more of the following; e-commerce, PLM processes, STIBO, InRiver, and have tried to work with customers.
As a person, you can easily acquire business knowledge and convert it into system requirements. You can create structure and systematics in a changing everyday life with many activities. You are curious, quality-conscious, ambitious and contributes to an informal working environment that is characterized by an open and honest tone.
We are a digital agency with 170 employees and offices in Copenhagen and Aarhus. We work with strategy, implementation of platforms and digital marketing. We thrive on optimizing and creating results for and with our clients. And we are confident that our great results are achieved when we combine a professional approach with having fun at the same time. We cooperate with some of Denmark's major brands and retailers such as Imerco, HAY, Tøjeksperten, Kaufmann, Silvan, Widex, Lemvigh-Müller and nemlig.com.
- Denmark’s most interesting clients.
- Talented colleagues and an informal organization.
- Lots of social activities and cheerful colleagues.
- An ambitious and inspiring environment where we focus on your personal and professional development (certifications, seminars, conferences, coaching, etc.).
- An appetizing breakfast and lunch scheme.
- Great coffee, soft drinks, and fresh fruit.
- Fitnessmedlemsskab, internet, telefoni, osv.
- Health insurance.
- Gym membership, internet, telephone, etc.
- Salary based on qualifications and responsibility.
Applications submitted via the link below will be processed on an ongoing basis since we wish to fill the position as quickly as possible.
If you have any questions about the job you are welcome to contact Sofie Bull, HR Consultant, at +45 2621 6663.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Learn more about the recruitment process