Senior or Lead .NET Software Developer
Do you want to work with exciting customers and demanding solutions? Are you ready to take on responsibility, and do you think it's great to push the technologies to the limit and a little further? We are looking for a Senior Developer/Lead .NET Software Developer to our office in Copenhagen for developing business-critical omnichannel solutions that can ensure that IMPACT delivers high quality on time using the newest platforms and technologies.
ABOUT THE JOB
As a Senior or Lead .NET Software Developer in IMPACT, you get responsibility for some of Scandinavia's largest and most demanding digital commerce solutions. Furthermore, you’ll become a part of a team that you can count on. If you choose to work with us, we promise that you will grow professionally. We prioritize your development through focused development plans, education, certifications, knowledge sharing and much more.
As a Senior Developer, you will work with the newest technologies and you will have the opportunity to dig into the projects and immerse yourself in the solution and its technologies. Our project managers ensure that you have the right setting to get the necessary peace of mind for development. You will have a crucial role in ensuring that we deliver good quality code that performs and handles all edge cases. You help your backend colleagues troubleshoot or performance optimize their code as the most natural in the world. You are focused on detail and take pride in performing tasks on time and in high quality.
As a Lead .NET Developer, you will oversee the backend on selected projects, and have a crucial role in the success of our projects. You will be responsible for defining the solution's architecture and acting as a sparring partner for stakeholders such as project managers, business consultants, and customers in both technical and business areas. In addition, you work as a lead for 1-5 backend developers. Therefore, we expect you to have acted as Lead on a project where you have been responsible for managing and distributing tasks between other backend developers and ensuring the quality of their code. Your time will be spilt 50/50 between the Lead role and development/programming.
You have a background as a software engineer, computer scientist (with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree) or similar with at least five years’ experience as a developer on a major software project in an agile development environment.
You must have experience with the technologies listed below:
- C# and ASP.NET MVC / CORE
- SQL Server
- Using GIT as the most natural in the world
- IoC, Mocks and unit-tests / test-bar code
- REST web-services
- Agile development methods
- SCRUM Processes
In addition, it’s an advantage if you have:
- Developed commerce solutions
- Experience from consulting and/or the digital agency industry
- Experience with Sitecore, Episerver or Umbraco
- Developed micro-services
- Experience with Azure (Web Apps, CosmosDB, m.v)
- Experience within developing of websites
- Detailed knowledge of search indexes (Lucene/Solr/Elastic Search)
- Developed integrations up against ERP-systems
- Can explain why it is important to return a 301 instead of 302, to secure SEO
We are a digital agency with 160+ employees and offices in Copenhagen and Aarhus. We work with strategy, implementation of platforms and digital marketing. We thrive on optimizing and creating results for and with our clients. And we are confident that our great results are achieved when we combine a professional approach with having fun at the same time. We cooperate with some of Denmark's major brands and retailers such as Imerco, HAY, Tøjeksperten, Kaufmann, Silvan, Widex, Lemvigh-Müller and nemlig.com.
- Denmark’s most interesting clients.
- Talented colleagues and an informal organization.
- Lots of social activities and cheerful colleagues.
- An ambitious and inspiring environment where we focus on your personal and professional development (certifications, seminars, conferences, coaching, etc.).
- An appetizing breakfast and lunch scheme.
- Great coffee, soft drinks, and fresh fruit.
- Fitnessmedlemsskab, internet, telefoni, osv.
- Health insurance.
- Gym membership, internet, telephone, etc.
- Salary based on qualifications and responsibility.
Applications submitted via the link below will be processed on an ongoing basis since we wish to fill the position as quickly as possible.
If you have any questions about the job you are welcome to contact René Vutborg, Unit Manager, at +45 6039 4923.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Learn more about the recruitment process