Virtual B2B event: Global B2B Commerce & Lead Generation
Learn from leading Danish and international B2B companies
June 24, 2020 - 9:00
Sponsored by Salesforce
Virtual B2B event
Join us for this online B2B event on 24th of June from 9.00 – 11.30, where we will delve into state of the art Global B2B commerce, omnichannel and lead gen along with Salesforce.
Learn from 3 extraordinary B2B cases from leading Danish and international B2B companies like LogPoint and C25 company, Chr. Hansen.
You’ll also get a sneak peak of the brand-new Salesforce go-to-market initiative for B2B companies looking to scale internationally.
Global B2B agenda:
- Insights: The how and why of global B2B Commerce – Salesforce/IMPACT
- Case: Chr. Hansen – Learnings from the first Nordic company on Salesforce
- New launch: Salesforce B2B Quick Start
- Break (10min)
- Case: Logpoint – How to establish and maximise global B2B leadgen: Tactics, tech architecture & organisation
- Case: TBD
- Short roundup: Where to begin?
This webinar will be held in English and will be held via Zoom.
Thomas has 10+ years of experience within strategic digital marketing and strategic business growth. He has enabled organisations to unleash their identified business potential, working with some of Denmark’s largest retailers and brands, such as Imerco, Matas, Ganni, nemlig.com and BeoPlay.
Sign up here
Please note: Other agencies can not participate and will be signed of automatically.