Client Director for global commerce brands/Salesforce
Are you great at building long lasting customer relations with a focus on enabling them to reach their digital potential? Do you also have a strategic and data driven mindset and the ability to bring it into play? Then you could be our new Client Director!
IMPACT is a digital agency with 240 employees and offices in Copenhagen, Odense, Aarhus and Lisbon. We create leading commerce experiences and results, working across strategy, customer experience, implementation of platforms and digital marketing. We thrive on optimizing and creating results for our clients such as Jabra, Ganni, Hummel, Samsøe Samsøe and more. As the company behind the Omnichannel Index, we are the thought leaders in omnichannel commerce and data driven marketing. We have a holistic view on digital commerce and that is what makes IMPACT one of the strongest players in the market proudly serving customers from strategy to execution and continuous value optimization.
The Salesforce team in IMPACT is one of our fastest growing teams and an important strategic area for the general success of IMPACT. As a Client Director you will play a pivotal role in the scaling of the team and customer portfolio. We have reached a critical point in the market where both customers and Salesforce see us as a preferred partner for their Salesforce commerce solutions. With this position we now seek the next Client Director with a strong customer attraction- and strategic partnering background to ensure we utilize the momentum we have created.
You will be part of the Salesforce team with experienced colleagues, consisting of business consultants, project managers, QAs and developers who try to innovate the classic project model in relation to both customers and internal partners. We work across the Salesforce clouds – Commerce Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud as the key. As a Client Director your focus is on re-bizz through outreach, customer experience and customer growth by applying a data driven and value focused approach.
About the job
If you join IMPACT, we expect your strong contribution in competence and skills and an energetic and passionate personal style. We will help you grow and become even more skilled within your area of expertise. The role is broad, but the following will be expected of you:
- Commercial and professional guidance for your customer portfolio, including ensuring customer growth and achieving their defined KPIs
- Creating and presenting strategy, concepts, and inspiration for customers
- Advising on most value generating activities for customers, and thereby contribute to sales and sales activities lining up solid roadmaps and backlogs, and team bookings
- Responsible for diligent and professional account follow up and growth
- Matching customer needs (and sometimes making them aware of these) with our Salesforce offerings and collaborate with Salesforce on commerce opportunities
- Strong commercial and growth-oriented client director mindset
- Technical understanding and/or experience with technical projects (preferably e-commerce)
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud experience is a big plus, and a plus is also experience and knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Service Cloud
- Solid experience in handling clients, accounts and projects and growing client relationships over time
- Team spirit and a reaching-out mentality
- Strategic and growth mindset and the ability to bring it into play
- You can drive processes and work across the organization and create enthusiasm with the customer and our teams
What can you expect from us?
At IMPACT you will work with skilled colleagues that aspires to be some of the best within their field. As a company we want to support this and are strengthening our Talent Development offerings, feedback culture and Project Management approach. We strive to be an organization where a great Employee Experience is at its core and where we can challenge the “normal” way of working as an agency. We all have a voice in this, and you would too.
We will invite candidates for interviews on a continuous basis.
If you have any question, please reach out to Talent Development Specialist, Sofie Bull SBU@impact.dk
We look forward to hearing from you!
Lær mere om ansættelsesprocessen og hvad der kommer til at foregå.