Mobile Development Team Lead
IMPACT means true omnichannel commerce experiences and results. Now our team seeks to have more fun and create superior results in the native mobile space. With 73% of all transactions starting on mobile in 2021, we are looking for a Mobile Team Lead that just can't wait to untap the commerce potential offered by mobile connectivity, app clips, and powerful contextual personalization
About the job
As IMPACTs Mobile Team Lead, you will be responsible for ensuring our deliveries on native mobile technologies and improving our mobile field competencies to meet our customers' demands. With your technical understanding and innovative mindset, you will set the strategy and motivate the team to achieve great results.
Your primary tasks will include:
- The lead of the development team on apps within native and React Native
- App development in collaboration with other developers and designers, and in close contact with the customer
- Establishment of architecture and mobile development components and setting direction for the mobile development at IMPACT
- Direct contact with costumers together with our Sales & Delivery team to ensure the best mobile execution and results
At IMPACT, we perform as a team. As a team leader and player, you have:
- Years of professional iOS development experience, but also have apps in the store coded in React Native and an interest in working on both
- Guided and coded in teams as a lead with high engagement and motivation
- Been instrumental in architecting and selecting frameworks, styles, and components through collaboration with other developers and designers
- Worked closely with defining API's that create high performing mobile experiences
- An ability to inspire team members in achieving results embracing the principles of agile and by efficiently using continuous integration and delivery
- A driven quality end-to-end and been a protagonist of clean code and software quality, yet having the ability to work with time constraints
- Proven yourself as an excellent communicator with proficiency in English and one Scandinavian language
- Been a driver in facilitating competence sharing on mobile development (e.g., active in CPH Cocoa or similar)
- A product and value-oriented mindset on development with deep and continuous attention to technical and design excellence
We encourage you to apply if you match most of the above competencies and have an innate passion for taking an imperative position in leading mobile commerce for IMPACTs customers in Denmark and beyond.
Bonus info! As a brand-new position and angle on mobile in IMPACT, you will not be burdened with legacy code on iOS. It will be Swift and all the latest it is. ;-)
At IMPACT, we have positioned ourselves as the leading digital agency focusing on consulting, development, and optimizations of digital commerce-concepts. We count 200+ dedicated employees who combine professional excellence within development, project management, UX, and digital marketing. We cooperate with some of Denmark's major brands and retailers such as Montana, Hyundai, Hifi-Klubben, Kaufmann, Hummel, Epos, IMERCO, and B2B-companies such as Carl Ras, Abena, and TDC.
- Denmark's most exciting clients
- Talented colleagues and an informal organization
- Lots of social activities and cheerful colleagues
- An ambitious and inspiring environment where we focus on your personal and professional development (certifications, seminars, conferences, coaching, etc.)
- A tasty breakfast and lunch scheme
- Great coffee, soft drinks, and fresh fruit
- Health insurance
- Gym membership, internet, telephone, etc.
- Salary based on qualifications and responsibility
Applications submitted via the link below will be processed on an ongoing basis since we wish to fill the position as quickly as possible.
If you have any questions about the job you are welcome to contact Sofie Bull, HR Consultant at SBU@impact.dk
We look forward to hearing from you!
Lær mere om ansættelsesprocessen og hvad der kommer til at foregå.