We are looking for a true master in the art of digital design. Not only are you one of the best in your field of expertise, but you also want to be challenged and grow in a mixed team of design thinkers, design doers, and techies. We want to expand our capabilities and strive to become the best experience team in Europe by creating experiences and services for people to remember and business to grow.
About the role
In this role, you will work closely with our strategists, UX designers & creative developers in creating exceptional commerce/product/service experiences for our clients.
As a senior or lead digital designer, you are a confident and articulate spokesperson who can excite and engage the client as well as teams internally. You deliver high-quality design solutions with a focus on balancing functionality and results with aesthetics and brand.
A successful candidate will work well under pressure when things are moving fast. You are self-propelled, structured, and very detail oriented. You love to push new ideas to clients, but at the same time you listen and recognize client ideas and work within project scope and goals. Your ability to cooperate is extremely important to succeed.
Next to this, you also have a portfolio that showcases visually strong, well-crafted design solutions and demonstrates your capacity to develop great experiences with a design system mindset.
As a person, you are curious and strive to innovate and challenge the given solution. You are creative in both the overall concept and details of the solution. You have a natural interest in developing grid systems, typography, colours and visual expressions and brand identities in general.
- Art/concept direction and vision for clients
- Brand development and alignment
- Digital UI, product, instore and motion design etc.
- Prototypes, design methods and tools
- Translate feature specifications and wireframes into high-quality designs
- Collaborate across the agency to push digital creativity standards and industry trends
- Facilitating design processes internally and externally
- Further develop the design culture in IMPACT.
- You are a strong designer with 5+ years of experience
- Demonstrated skills in relevant softwares (e.g. Sketch, Figma, XD, PSD, Zeplin)
- A structured mindset in your work and delivery process
- You have the ability to breakdown and execute large design challenges in an incremental and structured way
- You are able to see how short-term tactical design decisions contribute to the long-term vision
- You have strong experience communicating with and influencing stakeholders at all levels
- Self-driven but a team player by heart
- Motion design, video editing, photography etc. is a big plus.
IMPACT A/S is an international experience agency with 200+ employees and four offices in Copenhagen, Odense, Aarhus and Lisbon. We have a strong foundation in tech development and strive to connect business, tech and design into thoughtful solutions for our clients.
Our goal is to combine strategy, branding, and commerce to bridge the gap between digital and physical touchpoints, creating a great Omnichannel experience. We have set the bar high and we want to be the leading agency international within our area of expertise. We see commerce platforms as our clients’ flag stores, open 24/7, and therefore it is necessary that our solutions are centred around people and help them complete or engage in the solution.
We are privileged to work with some of the biggest and bravest clients ranging from Nemlig.com, Montana Funiture, Capture One, EPOS, Hummel, Kaufmann, Hyundai, Hay, HiFi-klubben, Second Female, Skoringen, Imerco to Carl Ras, Abena, TDC and Daarbak, just to name a few.
- Salary according to qualifications
- A huge variety of great and exciting clients
- An informal and fun every day
- A curious and inspiring work environment
- Ambitious and dedicated co-workers
- Fun everyday events, parties and friday bars
- High focus on employer happiness and personal growth
- All the equipment you need to get started e.g. Phone, Laptop, screen, network
- Company membership to a fitness centre – it's important to be healthy
- A health insurance
- And so much more!
If you are interested please send the application, CV and portfolio to the link here. Interviews are held on an ongoing basis, as the position is to be filled as soon as possible.
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact Head of UX & Design Simon Lange (email@example.com or 30108272) or our HR consultant, Sofie Bull (firstname.lastname@example.org or 26216663).
We look forward to hearing from you!
Lær mere om ansættelsesprocessen og hvad der kommer til at foregå.