Tech Lead, Salesforce
Do you want to work on some of the most sophisticated Salesforce solution along with some of the best developers in the industry? IMPACT is looking for a skilled Tech Lead to our office in either Copenhagen and Aarhus.
IIMPACT is a digital agency with 240 employees and offices in Copenhagen, Odense, Aarhus and Lisbon. We work with strategy, CX, implementation of platforms and digital marketing. We thrive on optimizing and creating results for and with our clients. Every voice counts and we salute nerdiness and brilliant ideas. We are Nordic knowledge leaders in the field of omnichannel commerce and data driven marketing and we support our customers in the whole process from strategy to execution. We have a holistic view on digital commerce and that is what makes IMPACT one of the strongest players in the market.
You will be part of a team of 20+ experienced colleagues, consisting of business consultants, project managers, QAs and developers who try to innovate the classic project model in relation to both customers and internal partners.
About the job
As a Tech Lead in the Salesforce Team in IMPACT, you play a vital role in the development of large-scale e-commerce projects for some of Scandinavia's biggest retailers and brands such as Samsøe Samsøe, Ganni, Nemlig.com and Jabra. You will from day one ensure a high level of expertise and drive the team around you to make true omnichannel / In store solutions.
Your primary assignments will include:
- Lead Salesforce Commerce Cloud Project
- Coordinate with the Project Manager & Businesses Stakeholders during project setup, on-boarding and planning activities
- Gathering business requirements and translate them into a technical solution
- Lead the development team to drive end to end solution delivery taking full responsibility of technical design of Salesforce Commerce Cloud solutions
- Provide assessments and recommendations on the design of ecommerce systems, while integrating components built by developers and ensuring architectural integrity of the system
- Work with near/offshore teams for solution architecture, estimates, delivery etc
You have at least 5 years of relevant experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud (previously known demandware) as well as experience working in a professional services firm or working in a client service environment. You have worked with GIT source control and collaboration tool such as JIRA, Confluence, Slack.
Furthermore we value:
- Industry knowledge e-commerce and web, B2C and B2B business models
- Excellent communication, documentation, and presentation skills; Solution-oriented approach to software development
- Ability to take ownership of a project
What can you expect from us?
At IMPACT you will work with skilled colleagues that aspires to be some of the best within their field. As a company we want to support this and are strengthening our Talent Development offerings, feedback culture and Project Management approach. We strive to be an organization where a great Employee Experience is at its core and where we can challenge the “normal” way of working as an agency. We all have a voice in this, and you would too.
- Some of the most interesting customers in Denmark
- An informal and fun work environment
- Ambitious and dedicated colleagues
- Focus on both personal and technical development
- Delicious lunch, fitness memberships, pension scheme and health insurance
Send your application as soon as possible. We will review applications on a continuously basis.
If you have any questions, contact hiring manager, Mukul Vaghela on: MVA@impact.dk
We look forward to hearing from you!
Lær mere om ansættelsesprocessen og hvad der kommer til at foregå.