Build engaging commerce experiences on an open-source platform.
Why Adobe Commerce?
Combining our two decades of exploring and refining commerce with this headless platform is a great place to start if you’re looking to build shopping experiences out of the ordinary.
Powering tomorrow’s commerce
When Magento Commerce became part of Adobe, the ultimate platform for multichannel commerce experiences was created. Meet Adobe Commerce – the place for building digital experiences out of the ordinary.
The Adobe Commerce platform is key to creating strong commerce experiences. The state-of the-art technology foundation ensures speedy time-to-market while the extensive extension marketplace offers a large selection of value-adding functionality.
The platform boasts an easy-to-use interface that makes it easy to update products and pages and at the same time personalise experiences for specific audiences. And when it comes to fulfilment, Adobe Commerce is among the most versatile solutions in the market.
Adobe Commerce makes it easy to serve both B2C and B2B customers in one and the same platform. Easy integrations to backend systems, custom catalogues and price lists, and support for multiple purchasing options are just a handful of the B2B features in the platform.
Rich, connected and accessible with headless
Headless decouples the front end and backend architecture, allowing developers to work on either independently without affecting the other. Combine this with over 500 Rest and GraphQL operations offered by Adobe Commerce and you have complete flexibility and functionality across all frontend layers — the various sites your customers interact with – from a single backend.
The headless infrastructure also integrates with other Adobe tools as well as third party frontends, making commerce experiences rich, connected, and available everywhere.
A part of the Adobe Experience Cloud
The Adobe Commerce platform is an integrated part of the Adobe Experience Cloud. Here, all modern marketing technologies are gathered, paving the way for truly seamless and differentiating digital experiences.
The Adobe Experience Cloud spans wide: from content and campaign management to digital enrolment and real-time insights. Everything is not only tied together to power a smooth customer experience; it’s also based on unified data on an open, AI-driven platform.
Adobe Commerce is recognised as a leading commerce platform for both B2B and B2C by Gartner and Forrester.
Adobe Commerce is a strong candidate for companies that are looking to power up their digital business. With a feature set out-of-the-box and a plethora of 3rd party functionalities, the platform is both agile and extensive. The integration with the Adobe Experience Cloud makes it an obvious choice for digitally ambitious companies.
5 BENEFITS OF ADOBE COMMERCE
1. Built for experienceAdobe Commerce is built for crafting great experiences. With a variety of creative templates available and great possibilities for customising the platform, Adobe is all about making brands stand out.
2. Headless and agile at heartTime is critical, and Adobe Commerce is built to ensure the highest possible speed-to-market. Meanwhile, the headless platform is built for global scalability and supports multiple business models.
3. Endless featuresAdobe Commerce has one of the most impressive selections of 3rd party functionality available in the Adobe Marketplace. With a large community, the feature list never stops.
4. Open-source customisationAdobe Commerce takes pride in being fully customisable. A large ecosystem around the platform ensures both stability and a low cost of ownership as much ongoing development happens in the community.
5. Intelligent commerceWhether you’re looking for an AI-powered engine or the ability to gather data in real-time, Adobe Commerce has it all. This helps fuel both the customer experience and the conversion rates.
The accelerator program
At IMPACT Commerce, we have created an accelerator program that allows you to get an enterprise-level commerce platform up and running quickly. It provides all the basics you need for scaling an online business for multiple markets.
We know that time-to-market is an ever-important aspect of commerce. We built the accelerator program to enable companies to launch their digital commerce solution fast and with a minimum of risk.
Why choose us as your Adobe Commerce partner?
With us on board, you’ve got a partner with a dedicated commercial focus, a cross-disciplinary execution setup and more than 20 years of experience. In short, we excel in everything from management consulting and implementation to operations and digital marketing.
Our team of 250+ skilled consultants, designers, developers and likeminded are excited to take on your next project, challenge your assumptions and elevate your results.
- IT/commerce architecture
- Frontend architecture and developing
- Integrations back office
- Business logic/extensions
- Migration/transition from another commerce platform (step plan)
- Performance optimisation
- Commerce strategy
Want to learn more about Adobe Commerce?
Get in touch with Peter Fynboe Sølling, Technology Director and partner at IMPACT.