Designing the IT architecture for the future in digital B2B/B2C commerce
Bytes of IMPACT: Boost digital sales and CX with cloud tech, pace layered architecture and agile headless platform
Designing a futureproof IT architecture
To boost digital sales and meet your customers’ ever-growing demands, an effective IT architecture is a must. An effective IT architecture is about supporting the foundation of your business. But how do you secure an IT landscape that is dynamic enough to follow the rapid changes in business, marketing, and user demands?
At Bytes of IMPACT, we combine trends and best practices within digital commerce and present how this affects the requirements of your IT architecture.
Taking a point of departure in examples from several of Denmark’s leading B2B and B2C businesses, we reveal:
- How you capitalize on IT architecture to accelerate your sales and support your business strategy using Azure Cloud technologies, microservice, and a headless approach.
- How you ensure that your business accommodates growing market trends and customer expectations.
- Principles and guidelines that are essential to pursue when designing the digital architecture of your business.
- Why an effective IT architecture is a must, and how it is a primary part of the digital transformation.
- How the IT architecture has helped best-in-class cases such as Widex, HiFi Klubben, and nemlig.com to generate digital sales.
This webinar will be held in Danish and will last approx. 45 minutes.
More than +10 years of experience has made Peter one of the best in Denmark to build bridges between companies and technologies. He has an appetite for delivering sublime experiences, which are built on solid IT strategy and architecture. Peter has worked with digital transformations of multiple well-known companies such as nemlig.com and HAY.
Watch the webinar here
Please note: Other agencies will not be permitted to download or watch the webinar. Thank you for understanding.