PIM Excellence - Speed up digital and boost your sales
Bytes of IMPACT: Learn best practices to reduce time-to-market and increase customer experience with better product data.
Sponsored by inRiver.
B2B have an urgent need to become better digitally and to be more efficient in their data/marketing processes. Quicker time-to-market, efficiency in marketing and increased customer demand for great digital experience drives the agenda.
We draw upon insights from the setup and learning of real-life cases such as Abena – A large European distributor within Healthcare.
We present you with:
- Do’s and don’t’s for first implementation of PIM
- How to organize the enrichment process roles and ressources
- How to define your product data in PIM for improved SEO and improved customer experience/conversions
- How you integrate your PIM to speed up new digital tools including product configurators and sales tools.
Expect valuable wisdom from:
- Abena – (How to align product creation and enrichment across multiple ERP’s on a European scale)
- Montana & HAY – How PIM can enable product configuration and presentation with 3D visualisation for customers and employees
- Abena & HAY- How to streamline catalog production and automate product data sheet updates.
- Fleggaard – How to remove complexity in ERP and make product data handling easy and efficient
This webinar will be held in English and will last approx. 45 minutes.
Sune Rasmussen has more than 15 years of experience in the digital space. His area of expertise is the connection between people and technology, to secure smooth processes, high data quality, and an intuitive understanding of how each individual contributes to the tasks at hand. Sune has helped several well-known companies such as Abena, Imerco, nemlig.com, and Royal Unibrew with streamline, optimization, and governance.
In the last 10 years, Sverre has helped businesses transform into omnichannel frontrunners. He knows the value of structured product data, and his expertise has help companies such as Abena, Arla, and DK Company.
Ditte has nearly 5 years experience working with master data and product information management. She has implemented MDM software at a number of European Enterprises, been part of MDM innovation board, and has as a consultant advised organisations across Europe on PIM & MDM business processes, strategic goals and roadmap. Ditte started her career working as a consultant at Stibo Systems, before she helped build up a consultancy startup.
WATCH THE WEBINAR here
Please note: Other agencies will not be permitted to download or watch the webinar. Thank you for understanding.
Sponsored by inRiver.